So I forgot that I have a bunch of things to mention! I believe that they are all sewing/craft related. Exciting isn't it?
First up. I just received the new issue of Craft! It's looking promising. I was a bit disappointed in the last issue... This one has a lot of paper crafts in it, personalizing your own quilt, and making a t-skirt among many other crafty things.
I also just ordered a new Sew Stylish magazine! It's Sew Stylish Embellishments, I can't wait to get it! I just received Sew Stylish Gifts to Make this week. Believe me, I'm using that magazine to make quite a few things for my loved ones for Christmas. I already bought a hide of leather from Fabric Mart, at a sale price of only $10! I'm making the slippers for my gramma and auntie.
I also found out that Interweave Knits has their new issue preview up on their website and the new issue of Adorn should be showing up in my mailbox soon! I am so excited!
Now on to other things...
I think I have decided to do a little feature or two. I'm going to have a Helpful Craft/Sewing Tool of the month, every month. I also want to do a Technique of the Month as well. If only I could do a Technique of the Week, it sounds so much nicer! I just don't have the time to dedicate to this every week. We'll see if I will be able to stick with this new thing. It will be helpful for myself and hopefully for others as well. I will start at the beginning of November, since October is almost gone...
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment