Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hmmm...

Here I am, neglecting this poor little blog of mine. But it is kind of just there... I don't HAVE to write a blog and I don't HAVE to maintain it.

Sorry blog! I'll try to pay more attention to you in the future.

As for me, I'm going to two schools, working and volunteering at a local hospital. Not to mention trying to keep up with my family and friends, it's all a total workout. I think I have mentioned this previously. But I do have to make this brief...

I have been trying to be crafty... Working on that Asherton Scarf, knitting baby beanies, making food. Sadly though, no sewing or baking.

I was able to go to a live art show last weekend, where they had models dress and pose as in the paintings. My friend Lisa was a sponsor and provided the flower hair pieces. This is her and me at the show and yes, I am wearing one of her flowers! She's also starting to dabble in jewelry and is wearing one of her own. I will be getting an Edgar Allen Poe necklace soon!

Good thing is I am going to Hawai'i next Tuesday! I'll be back and very tan on May 27th. I cannot wait to have my vacay! Will post pics... One day. Ha ha!

No comments: