Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Knitting Again!

Yep, it's true! I have started knitting again! I decided to pull out the scarf I started for my dad and I knit a few rows each day and I must say it is coming along quite well.


Sorry the picture isn't that great, I used the camera on my CrackBerry. I made a point to pull out this unfinished business because I have been very stressed out at work and on top of that I am going to start attending two different schools at the end of the month. I will definitely be needing a way to channel my stress and I find knitting so relaxing anyways. I hope I don't get too overwhelmed, it's a good thing I'm going to Hawaii at the end of May! :)

1 comment:

kimkim said...

I love the pattern you make with the yarn. Is the scarf a pattern you found on Ravelry? The colour is wonderful too, your dad will be so happy. I am knitting a sweater for next winter.