Saturday, February 16, 2008

I finished something! WOO!


This is such an accomplishment for me, as I have so many started, unfinished projects... All project details are in my previous post.


I feel that it may be a little large. Hopefully I can try to shrink it, or something or that sort. Maybe I can find someone with a head that's larger than mine... Although, my head is pretty large.

I really love the way the dark blue came out. I recall some people complaining that the color changes in this yarn were few and far between. I understand why now!

By the way, this is my first project that I have knitted in the round on both circulars and double pointed needles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! I love the color yarn you used too - blue is one of my favorite colors.

Marcelline said...

Thank you Stacy. I was actually quite impressed with the color of the yarn when I was finished. This was definitely a good colorway.