This blog, Making Latex Clothing is really interesting and informative. I am definitely going to be following it to gain some extra knowledge.
I have been wearing the leggings that I bought last fall, but only very occasionally. I need to find, or make some tunics that go with them since I only have a few. I did get a chance to wear the leggings last Friday with my awesome leather jacket (that I also never wear) and my new red patent platforms and a grey tunic that I have. It ended up being super cute and I can't wait to wear the leggings again! I don't have a picture of the outfit which is a bummer.
And just because...
I finally had my hair cut and re-dyed last week. I hadn't done it since September, yikes! But it's looking pretty awesome too!
Side bangs, layers and a flower that my friend made me for my birthday. I'm pretty excited!
2 comments:
You are absolutely GORGEOUS! I think you can get away with the leggings with your great figure.
You hair looks fabulous.
Your blog makes your life looks so totally glamorous, those shoes are wonderful too.
Ha ha thanks Kim! I wish my life were glamorous. But I guess that doesn't really matter as long as I'm happy! Thank you!
Post a Comment