Sunday, November 02, 2008

This Year's Halloween Costume

So I decided on Monday what I wanted to be for Halloween. A Beatles Fan! I had the perfect vintage dress from the 60's, glasses, looked up some videos and tutes on styling a beehive hairstyle, and made a sign.



Well... Turns out that I decided to nix the glasses, because I put them on and was immediately reminded of a certain female vice presidential candidate... And I did NOT want that.


Ha ha oh well! But my costume was a success, everyone knew exactly what I was. I was kind of scared people (especially the younger ones) would not get it, but they did! I guess that it may have helped that I did go to West Hollywood. I agree with it being described as the world's biggest Halloween party. It was amazing and everyone was so nice and happy! I cannot wait to go next year! Already planning the next costume!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do look a bit like her with the glasses on but the glamorous version they would choose for a film.

We don't really have Halloween here in the Netherlands. It sounds like fun though.

Marcelline said...

Ah ha, thanks Kim...

Halloween is an American phenomenon, at least from what I've read and watched on TV. It's totally fun though, I do look forward to dressing up every year!