Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just Kidding!

Okay, so I remembered that I do not have a torso block for my body. And yes, I could make one for myself, but, I'll save myself some time and just do some major alterations to the Butterick and Simplicity patterns.

To be honest, I only made a torso block once and I don't think I had it checked by my instructor. I'll wait to make my own in my Advanced Patternmaking class next semester, I don't quite trust myself on the amount of contouring that is required.

But not to worry, I've already started tracing. I cannot wait until I get to make my muslin!

One more thing... I got the August issue of Burda in the mail and just as I noted earlier, the cute, modified trench look is everywhere!


I want to make one in navy! I'm quite taken by navy at the moment. We'll see, I really need to slim down my fabric stash...

No comments: